The following is some aspects of things I want in my dream house.
- Strong Wifi through out
- Neutral light grey and white baseboards.
- Crisp color and nothing too flashy in design of the house, leave the flashy to the stuff you put in it.
- Amazing tile backsplash, like octagon shape or something.
- one of those base board vacuums for sweeping
- Large farm sink, but not too deep so I can reach the bottom though.
- Sink above the stove for large pots of water
- A chandler or cool lighting above the HUGE island that has bar stools on one side
- Closet of my dreams.
- Storage for everything
- Canopy master bed that is a king or larger.
- Door that locks to my finger print.
- I think it would be best to have 3-4 rooms for kids. One a designated nursery and a few for the older children.
- No TV’s or desktop computers in the kids rooms. If you wanna watch something mature, or go on a mature website then I get to watch/go it with you.
- This will be my more functional room with a TV and couches.
- Toy storage
- functional and comfy
- High Ceilings for my Christmas Tree
- for cars
- for bikes
- Finished walls
- Fancy concrete floor
- Big plush couches that you can curl up on and fall asleep
- Fluffy blankets
- Cup holder behind the head rests so you don’t spill your drinks
- Vaulted seating so the short people can see from the back.
- Large projector and screen
- Able to run the projector from my phone/a remote
- Fire pit
- Deck/Patio eating area with a BBQ and built in cooking space.
- Table and chairs
- Play set
- Tree fort
- Trampoline (in the ground, with pool noodles covering the springs)
- LARGE flat table waist height with stools to sit on.
- Rolls of Christmas and birthday wrap and a thing to pull it off the roll.
- Cupboards of crafting supplies with glazed glass so you can see the colors of the supplies.
- STORAGE! For all the supplies
- Sink and running water for paint messes
- Pet cleaning/Boot Cleaning station.
- Large washer and drier.
- Place to hang the items that can’t be dried.
- Room for the litter box that is vented to the outside so it doesn’t smell.
- Desks for each child.
- Central desktop computer or two till the kids are old enough for laptops.
- laptops, and iPads
- a large table for crafts and science projects.
- Cork wall to hang their art
- White board wall to work out the hard problems.