I have no idea how to start this post so I am just going to jump on in.
Every Day Papers:
- I use notebooks within GoodNotes on the iPad for papers I would use on a daily basis.
- The notebooks I currently have in GoodNotes are
- Financial plannings – this is where I plan out my paychecks and what moneys go where.
- Lists Journal – literally a book of lists. From packing lists to wishlists to ideas.
- I plan to convert my Workout Journal to iPad too.
- Drawings and art I have made that is 8.5×11, I laminate and place in a binder for all my art.
- Honestly, I get all my bills electronically. Paperless billing for the win. Occasionally, I get an Ad from one of the bill peoples but I toss those.
- I keep a binder with each year I have filed taxes and all papers that went in to filing said taxes in it. Separated by year. With the final report on top.
- I also keep a copy on my computer in a file called “Taxes”
All my important documents are filed in to one of the below categories and then kept in a safe place.
- Warranties/Instructions/Receipts from big purchases
- Birth Certificate/Degrees/Passport
- Pet Stuff (Shots records, ESA paperwork)
I also keep a binder of all my medical stuff. Dentist, Orthodontist, Doctor, Therapy stuff, etc.